19 January 2012

The Flower Shop

 

The picture was taken at Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu, India. You can see many flower shops here, selling these kind of natural processed flowers which retains its colour and shape up to 6 months or a year.

I also bought one bokeh. The flower shop vendor covered it using news paper and gave it to me. As I felt uncomfortable to hold it in hand (I didn't have any bag that time, my handbag was very small and there are many places to visit), I asked him a carry bag, to keep my bokeh inside. He refused to give it and replied "Plastic bags are banned here for green environment and we respect that". I really appreciated him and thanked him for the kind reply.

The flower bokeh was still there in my hand, but with more comfortably than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment